We are delighted to announce that the ConsEuro 2015 Conference will be hosted by King’s College London Dental Institute. This will be the first time ever that the ConsEuro Conference is hosted in the UK, taking place from 14 – 16 May 2015.
The Dental Institute, in collaboration with the European Federation of Conservative Dentistry (EFCD), the British Society for Restorative Dentistry, the British Association of Teachers of Conservative Dentistry and Hampton’s Medical Conferences, are proud to deliver an exciting, cutting-edge programme, covering the latest developments and new technologies in conservative dentistry in its broadest sense.
The ConsEuro 2015 Conference will take place at the centrally-located Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre close to the Houses of Parliament right in the heart of London.
- Clinical advances in imaging • Lasers
- Computer-Aided Design and Computer- Aided Manufacturing (CAD/CAM)
- Radiology and ‘smart’ bioactive restorative materials
- E-Dentistry and the impact and opportunities of technology on clinical dentistry, practice management, our patients and ourselves
- Technology enhanced learning (TEL) – opening future possibilities
- Social media – the strengths and the pitfalls in the dental profession
|Operative/Restorative Dentistry,||the Restorative-Award|
|Dental Materials,||the Dental Materials-Award|
|Dental Education||the Dental Education-Award|
|Clinical Cases,||the Clinical-Award|
|Preventive Dentistry||the Prevention-Award|
|Student prize,||the Student-Award|
Click here for more details
Registration Information including fee's and deadlines can be found on the displayed on the registration page of this website.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
DEADLINE: 16th March 2015
16 Points Available
Since being opened by Her Majesty The Queen in 1986, The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre has been the venue for thousands of successful events, many of them high profile. The QEII has gained a reputation as a premier event venue in central London, and currently host around 400 events each year.
More information is detailed on the venue page of this website.